CONSERVATION of COUNTRY HOUSE
This enchanting rumbling house was uninhabited for more than 10 years. Originally built in 1725 it was extended and altered in four separate campaigns. Our thorough restoration celebrated its evolution by harmonising with the mood of each room with out designs that included a Regency-style staircase and Art Deco fireplaces.
See some images of this building before and after our intervention by visiting our Gallery