THE NEWMAN CHAPEL
A new chapel dedicated to Cardinal Newman and built to coincide with his beatification. Since its completion in 1884 there have been a number of additions to the Oratory Church – an astounding collection of art and design all in the Baroque style of the original. This Chapel is part of that tradition. The altar and reredos are scagliola and incorporate a copy of Millais’ celebrated portrait of Newman.
See related Articles